- Intro to the world of Makeup, Color Theory, Facial Anatomy, Skintones, Textures, History of Makeup.
- Skincare routine, hygiene.
- Working with different skin tones, undertones and textures.
Prep and prime
Ace the base-
- Foundation- Styles, Textures
- Correct / Conceal
- Contouring / Highlighting
Intro to Brushes, tools, accessories and uses.
- Eye shadow application techniques
- Use of pigments and Glitters
- Different types of Eyeliners
- Application of false lashes
Different types of blushes and application according to face shapes
- Achieving the perfect lip shape
- How to create Ombre, Glitter, Glossy, Nude lips
- Natural / Day makeup / Makeup for College Teens / Corporate look / Everyday makeup
- Evening / Glamour look- Smokey eyes, diff kinds of eye liners, Bollywood look, application of
- Bronze look
- Dewy look
- Photography (HD makeup) Runway,
- Advertising, Cinema / TV makeup, Black and White / Color
- Retro makeup
- Makeup for mature skin
- Selfie makeup
- Male makeup.
Intro to Airbrushing
Payback from our course
- 3 photo shoots to start your portfolio.
- Personalised attention with small size classes.
- Brief on online marketing.
- Training in developing personal skill-sets in make-up artistry.
- Learn / master international techniques / etiquette.
Timing : 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM (Mon / Tue / Wed / Fri)
Fees : ₹ 1,20,000